We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mine Train

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
619 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Mine Train

Hi - for those that have ridden this what age would it be appropriate for?

My daughter will be 3.5 when we travel - is it suitable?

Thanks!

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
9,772 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mine Train

Not got there yet myself, but FP+ are booked:-):-)

It sounds similar to BTR, which my daughter went on at 4, but my son wouldn't. (Twins), but loves it now as his favourite:-):-)

Falkirk, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mine Train

There is a height restriction, not an age restriction - you must be 38'' to ride. We also have our FP+ booked and can't wait to try it out.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
619 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mine Train

She's quite tall for her age... But don't want to take her on something that will scare her stiff!!!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,653 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mine Train

It isn't a super scary coaster, no huge drops or inversions or anything, but you might want to look it up on youtube. We have done this with a couple of Disney rides for the little ones in our group to determine if they would like it. Many people film the ride from a rider's perspective and share it on youtube. You could have her watch the video so you and her get an idea what it is like.

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mine Train

we took our 5 yearold grandaughter on the mine ride and she loved it. if the child meets hight they will be fine.it is fun very smooth no big drops or bumps.the cars don't realy swing much eather.

i did a post on this ride,you may want to read it.

have a magical time!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
619 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mine Train

Great thanks all.

Will check you tube and your post!

7. Re: Mine Train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 05:17