We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair braids?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Hair braids?

Arrived in Orlando yesterday, will upload TR when I get back to England in 2 weeks (albeit a very long one!)

Just a quick question, does anyone know where I can get a hair braid done near International Drive? Not like African hair braids, I mean the ones that you got as a child with the coloured cotton round your hair?! Thanks in advance!

Special Offer
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Admission
53 reviews
from US$25.99*
US$29.29
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair braids?

I believe that you can get them done at Animal Kingdom at Disney. You might be able to at some of the resorts too, might want to call Disney and ask.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair braids?

Perfect, thank you!!

Level Contributor
1,082 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair braids?

You can get it done at Disney's Beach Club resort, they have a stall in the beach :-)

Rushville, Illinois
Level Contributor
415 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hair braids?

Kaya do you know whereabouts at AK one might find this?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hair braids?

After you enter the park and cross the bridge going towards the tree of life, there is a big gift shop(can't remember the name) on your left that has a roof that extends out onto the sidewalk that creates a shaded area. There are pin trading carts located here and that is where the hair braiding is. The store is really big so you will have to go around the outside of the store to find it. Hope this helps!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hair braids?

I got mine done at Universal Islands of Adventure

Rushville, Illinois
Level Contributor
415 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hair braids?

Thanks Kayawildfire!!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hair braids?

Got mine done today (yes, I am nearly 25!) at Animal Kingdom (thank you everyone that helped!) it depends on how long your hair is on the price, mine was $24 including the beads which are extra but I had mine done just underneath my hair, not in my extensions which are around 20" long. Hope this helps!

9. Re: Hair braids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 05:16