We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Undercovertourist.com

South Africa
Level Contributor
382 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Undercovertourist.com

I urgently need to book my tickets, but first need a answer. UCT can't ship my tickets to South Africa, I have to pick them up at the offices, but I want to book my fast pass tickets, so I need the ticket numbers. Will they provide them for me after payment via email?

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
54,375 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Undercovertourist.com

I can't help with the answer, but I can bump the topic up in case someone else can.

South Africa
Level Contributor
382 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Undercovertourist.com

Thanks so much for reply. I got an answer back from undercovertourist. After I buy the tickets online I must first mail them and then they will mail me the ticket numbers. OMW difficult to organize a trip from South Africa.

3. Re: Undercovertourist.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 20:27
4. Re: Undercovertourist.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 06:16