We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pointe Orlando........iPad

London, England...
Level Contributor
128 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Pointe Orlando........iPad

am in Orlando now and was wondering if anyone has bought any electrical goods or iPad from the electronic shop there. I have just been in and the iPad Air wifi 16gb and they are being sold for $399 is this a fair price, I walked away thinking is this too good to be true and don't want to be ripped off. but as the OH said it's a proper shop within Pointe on International drive.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,875 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pointe Orlando........iPad

" the electronic shop there"

What is the name of this store?

London, England...
Level Contributor
128 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pointe Orlando........iPad

Its oposite the soap and bath store sorry I didnt catch the name. ...

grimsby
Level Contributor
618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pointe Orlando........iPad

It is the same price in walmart personally id rather spend that kind of money is a more " well known shop " plus I was speaking to one of the guys that worked behind electronic counter there and if anything goes wrong you can return it to asda in the uk ???? Or purchase from the apple store

Flintshire N Wales
Level Contributor
786 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pointe Orlando........iPad

Have wondered about doing this myself in October, but do USA bought ones work in the uk , different voltage ect...

Scotland
Level Contributor
662 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pointe Orlando........iPad

The voltage won't affect it if it charges with a USB cable, but you'll need a UK plug to USB adapter.

6. Re: Pointe Orlando........iPad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:16