We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreamliner seats?

Level Contributor
100 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Dreamliner seats?

Hi there, we have seats 18H and 18J going out, then 18A and 18B coming home. Does anyone know if these seats are okay?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
3,804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreamliner seats?

18 HJ is on the right hand wing and the AB seats on the left wing LOL.

Seriously, they are seats on an aircraft and will get you from A to B, being a Dreamliner they have got to be quote new too.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
494 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreamliner seats?

seatguru

Wirral, UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreamliner seats?

Just returned from Orlando and flew on the Dreamliner. Seats 18 A/B/C on the way out and Seats G/H/J on the way back. Plenty of legroom and no problems at all.

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
395 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreamliner seats?

Did you have a full window?

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
11,409 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreamliner seats?

Why?

What are you looking for at 38000ft? :-):-):-)

Level Contributor
100 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreamliner seats?

Thank you Steve_and_Wendy07 :) getting excited now, even though I still have 77 days to go!!

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3,631 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreamliner seats?

Sorry to jump in, I know the seats are quite roomy on the dream liner, does anyone know if the arm rests go right up on them all? I'm not sure we can afford an extra seat for our toddler (will be 22months) and wondered if she could sit between us at times?

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dreamliner seats?

Infants under 2 must travel on an adults lap so you won't be able to buy a seat for her anyway! If she is over two by the time you travel you will have to. But sorry not sure about the arm rests.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3,631 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dreamliner seats?

We can buy a seat for her but she needs to sit on my lap on take off, landing and when the seat belt signs off :)

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dreamliner seats?

Ah okay I guess their policy wasn't clear! IMO you're better off not buying her a seat- I used to be cabin crew so have seen a lot of little ones flying and they never want to sit in it anyway! One idea is buying an extra leg room seat behind a bulkhead- one in the middle section of the cabin as the exit seats aren't allowed infants in them- then you will have enough room to pop a blanket on the floor and let her play in front of your seats. If you are right behind the bulkhead then you won't be in anyone's way- used to see parents do this a fair bit!