We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

I was wondering about any positive/negative experiences of Garden Grocer or any other similar delivery companies. Do they deliver to the Davenport area? If so I would like to order for our arrival. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
982 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

I'm sorry I cannot answer the Davenport area question but we have used Garden Grocer severel times for delivery to Disney Resorts because we opted to forego a rental car. Our groceries were alwsys delivered and waiting at the Disney resort upon arrival. Disney even refrigerates the cold items until you arive. We also used this service for beer and wine delivery after completing and Over 21 affadavit. Its a great service and less than the cost of car rental or cab fare plus the time saved not having to shop during your stay.

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,960 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

If you are wanting a delivery to a villa I could be totally wrong but I remember reading that they only deliver to hotels/ resorts

Have you looked on their website

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

Thanks for your replies. We are staying at the Bahama Bay. I have checked their website and they only mention Orlando and Daytona. Also emailed BB but they don't seem to know anything about it. Nevermind...just being lazy. Trip to the Supermarket it is!!! More exciting than Asda :)

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,349 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

For future trips if you ever decide to use them for a resort/hotel I recommend them. We have used them a couple of times and I just placed another order last night for our stay in 9 days.

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

Thanks, have a safe trip and a great time!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

Hi,

I have used them very recently. Very efficient and convenient and relatively well priced.

Enjoy!

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

Were the prices for beer wine and soda better ordering from places like Garden Grocer or is it the same price in the hotel gift shops? I cant remember if the prices for liquor in the gift shops were inflated or if it is worth paying the delivery fee?

London
Level Contributor
3,831 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

Clydeseamore.....I can't believe I'm saying this, but supermarket shopping in Florida is much more exciting than shopping at Asda (or other UK supermarkets).

They are massive and have so much more choice. We favour Publix but Walmart and others are good too IMO.

At home I am usually in and out in the shortest time, but I take ages in Publix/Walmart. You are definitely spoilt for choice lol.....and the staff actually smile and talk to you!!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

Personally I would use garden grocer for anything you may want for day of arrival on basis that it won't be easy to go to a supermarket. We mainly useful because we had young children and i knew I would want some essentials on arrival.

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used Garden Grocer?

I know Floridas-fab, shame on me. Was just thinking of getting straight into the cocktails!!!! Planned a trip to Walmart the following morning, although will probably get lost in there ;-) 17 days!!!