We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

last minute deals on disney hotels (1night) possible?

cambridge. uk
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Topic
last minute deals on disney hotels (1night) possible?

Does anyone know if Disney do this? Thinking of one night at wilderness lodge just a few days before Christmas but I can't justify the price. Wondered if they sold off vacant rooms with a discount nearer the time.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,892 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: last minute deals on disney hotels (1night) possible?

No, Disney does not do that. Maybe check one of those sites like expedia, etc. but don't count on it :)

cambridge. uk
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: last minute deals on disney hotels (1night) possible?

Thanks Princess : )

Will keep an eye out - have a villa booked already so it's worth a try.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,091 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: last minute deals on disney hotels (1night) possible?

Near Christmas,Disney is booked solid so its less likely then that at any other time-still,you never know. When there are rooms available,Disney posts billboards all throughout the property "rooms still available for tonight". But it is high season so there won't be any discounts;just may be availability. Its a very nice time to stay at a Disney hotel(we often stay at one and skip the parks which are horribly crowded) as they are decorated to the nines

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: last minute deals on disney hotels (1night) possible?

I've done it through Expedia a few times - never during the seasonal high traffic times - but last year I got a non-refundable room in early December at the Contemporary for $188 a night for 2 nights by booking 3 days ahead of time.

I've also gotten rooms at the Boardwalk for around $170-$180 a night. I live 6 hours from Orlando, mostly work from home and have a lot of down time, though, so I spend a lot of time randomly checking various travel sites for random dates. I can see where that wouldn't work for everyone

5. Re: last minute deals on disney hotels (1night) possible?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 06:16