We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney World and Flights

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Disney World and Flights

Hi,

Were looking to book a holiday through the Disney Holidays website for the 2 of us.

Might sound like a daft question but does anyone know if we would be seated together on the flights?. Were going to fly with Virgin Atlantic

Thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney World and Flights

You can book your seats together at a cost of £25pp each way in Economy.

For PE and upper class it is free to prebook the seat numbers

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
3,626 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney World and Flights

There is never a guarantee of being seated together, even if you pay. It is treated as a request. This is because they do have rules about children of a certain age being sat next to a known adult. If.a child and adult walks on last with separated seats the cabin staff, if asked, have to move people to sit them together.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney World and Flights

I really wouldn't worry about it. In all the years I've been traveling I've never been seperated from my husband. You can pre book your seats for free 24 hrs in advance or pay to pre book them. You can also pay £30 pp each way to get extra leg room and I was told we would be sat next to each other. Its very rare you'd loose your seat.

4. Re: Disney World and Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 06:17