We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fastpass+ times

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge
Level Contributor
464 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fastpass+ times

Just linked my tickets so that I can book fast pass times. We go in just over 30 days time so can't actually book anything yet, but started to have a play with the last day available (17 July). Times given for rides selected were late in the day 6, 7 and 8pm. Can you book these and then change the times, as I was hoping to book around midday and was slightly surprised that as this is the first day you can book for 17th July that there were no earlier times. I obviously cancelled as far as I'd got as we won't have arrived by 17th!

Also how long should I allow between fastpasstimes?

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
247 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fastpass+ times

Yes you can. Book them then change nearer time

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fastpass+ times

Just book them and then you can change the times. We are going in a little over 30 days as well and did the same thing. I could get times from 9:25am until late at night when MK opened at 9am. I'm sure you will get the times you want.

3. Re: Fastpass+ times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 07:16