We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

esta

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
esta

I am flying from Aberdeen to Orlando via Frankfurt on Lufthansa with united code share number, what airport and code share do i put on my esta

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: esta

I dont think its compulsory to do that. We have always left our flight details open as book late and fly from any uk airport it may be different flying from another country however so not sure,

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: esta

Code share so either will do

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: esta

it is not necessary to put this information on the ESTA it is optional. However it should be the flight code that is on your booking/tickets.

As for boarding it will be the point where you board the flight for the leg to the US.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: esta

thank you very much for this information

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
14,313 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: esta

Don't stress about this as there is no need to put this info on your ESTA as it is not mandatory. When you apply for the ESTA you only have to give passport/personal details and you will see that anything else is not required as you only have to answer the questions with an asterisk by them. You do not have to update your ESTA if you go back to the USA within the next two years (this is how long the ESTA lasts) unless you get a new passport in that time and then you have to get a new ESTA.

Edited: 19 June 2014, 21:48
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: esta

Helen - i would be interested in hearing what you thought the Lufthansa flights and Frankfurt airport. i am doing the same trip with the same airline later in the year.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: esta

I am away next month and wil let you know how i get on.

8. Re: esta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 05:17