We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ba disney tickets

aberdeen scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ba disney tickets

Just got an email from british airways allowing us to link our 14 day ultimate tickets to the my disney experience app which is a boost. From what I'd read on here I thought I would just have to wait till September when we got to akl to book any fast passes. Cheers ba

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,184 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ba disney tickets

Well, good news indeed!! Not sure all airlines are doing this, but glad someone is anyway.

Are you staying at Disney so you can book 60-days out or off site and can only book at the 30-day point?

aberdeen scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ba disney tickets

It's thru the holidays part of british airways and we are at the animal kingdom lodge and we can book 60 days out so that's a bonus. Only another 20 odd days and we can start. Are soarin and toy story mania still as busy as when we went 3 years ago? Hope not,cause they were manic.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
40,184 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ba disney tickets

Yes, they are as busy as ever and maybe even more so. Those are two of the hardest FP+ to get as well, so be sure to book those as soon as that 60-day point arrives.

The only other one harder to get now is the Frozen princesses meet-and-greet at MK; stand-by lines for them are upwards of five hours in some case...totally insane.

Edited: 24 June 2014, 20:28
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
40,184 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ba disney tickets

P.S.: I can book my FP+ on July 23rd for my September trip and I'm already anxious as my library where I use the computer is closed that day!!

aberdeen scotland
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ba disney tickets

July 23rd is our 60 day start date as well. Hope u get the ones you want kat.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
40,184 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ba disney tickets

Sorry for the delay getting back with you; had a medical emergency in the family last week.

Well, sounds like you're arriving on Sept. 21st like us; the day before my birthday which I'm happily celebrating at WDW again this year.

Counting the days at 83 for arrival; can't wait!!

7. Re: Ba disney tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 05:16