We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far in advance can you book Disney vacation?

Slinger, WI
Level Contributor
189 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How far in advance can you book Disney vacation?

I've been trying for the past half hour to price out a Disney vacation package for 2015, but it only goes through 12/31/14. Is this a "system" problem or am I looking too far in advance? Thank you!

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
3,622 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far in advance can you book Disney vacation?

Must be system problem, as I know the UK early booking offer is for the whole of 2015

Iowa
Level Contributor
180 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far in advance can you book Disney vacation?

You can call Disney and book 499 days ahead, but they wlll adjust the rates when the 2015 rates come out, which is supposed to be in a few weeks.

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How far in advance can you book Disney vacation?

UK residents can book on the UK Disney Site ( the 2015 Free Dining Offer for example )

The rest of us can book by calling the US Disney Reservation Phone Number

You might want to wait until the New Rates and Offers are released, usually in August

4. Re: How far in advance can you book Disney vacation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 06:17