We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tomorrowland dessert party 21st Dec - 6pm?Can this be right?

cambridge. uk
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tomorrowland dessert party 21st Dec - 6pm?Can this be right?

Hello,

I was thinking of trying to book this ADR tomorrow and someone who can do +10 onsite bookings had a quick look at the times for me and said it says 6pm. Can this be right? Surely Wishes is much later?

Does anyone have any advice - I was thinking of trying to book the LTT for late lunch/early dinner but not sure how reliable this Fireworks party time is likely to be.

Do they change the times nearer the date?

Confused! : (

Thanks for any help.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,300 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tomorrowland dessert party 21st Dec - 6pm?Can this be right?

If Wishes is at 9pm & they start serving Desserts at 6pm, your going to be mighty stuffed by the time the Party ends:-):-):-)

At least you have your own table to sit at;-)

When we go to the Dessert Party, we tend to have an early lunch, then nothing, exept drinks, until Dessert Time:-):-)

Level Contributor
1,077 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tomorrowland dessert party 21st Dec - 6pm?Can this be right?

Yes I seen this today too - every other day is 8.30 but that night is 6.30. Also, I think it's already booked out - it's our 180+10 tomorrow for NYE and we were thinking of booking it so I was checking other dates/ times online and there was no availability on any nights in Dec

cambridge. uk
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tomorrowland dessert party 21st Dec - 6pm?Can this be right?

That's what I mean really Mike- we won't need a main meal if the 6pm sitting is true. I suppose I could make the LTT booking just in case they change the dessert party to later and cancel if I don't need it.

I thought the Dessert Party would start about 2 hours before the fireworks though so that's why I was a bit suspicious. Just seems so early! (Not that I'd mind though, I would prefer early Wishes and early night!).

Fch, perhaps it would be better to give them a ring tomorrow to clarify it all. I think that's what I will do if it shows no availlability because I've heard that some people were having problems with the online today showing no availability when there was by phone.

Edited: 23 June 2014, 22:36
Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,174 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tomorrowland dessert party 21st Dec - 6pm?Can this be right?

Is it a night when the MVMCP is on?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tomorrowland dessert party 21st Dec - 6pm?Can this be right?

I called Disney yesterday as I'm trying to book this for Dec 8th. The girl I spoke to said the dates haven't been released yet and to keep trying. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason as to when they release the dates for this event. It is supposed to be 180 but she said it appears more like 90 days. I've noticed this in the past, it's all a bit hit & miss trying to book this. All I can say is keep trying.

cambridge. uk
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Tomorrowland dessert party 21st Dec - 6pm?Can this be right?

US lovers - I can see your date (8th Dec) as available right now - maybe have another go.

I booked for the 21st Dec , all went through fine, the time given was 6.10pm.

I then phoned and the CM told me not to worry, the reservation is secure but nearer the time the timing will be updated automatically. So for my date, Wishes is on at 9pm so we will be allowed into dessert party at about 8pm.

I'm very pleased - booked a 2.50pm lunch at LTT - so all should be good!

Thanks for your help guys and good luck with your bookings x

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
533 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tomorrowland dessert party 21st Dec - 6pm?Can this be right?

Yes we were advised the same. We've booked for 20th Dec and the time is 6.10pm at the moment but closer to the time we will be given the correct time to arrive.

8. Re: Tomorrowland dessert party 21st Dec - 6pm?Can this be right?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:17