We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loews Royal Pacific

Old Colwyn, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Loews Royal Pacific

So excited just booked this for 1 night stay August 26th, to take advantage of express passes. There are 5 of us, I know I have to pay $25 dollars for extra bed. Any more extra costs or tips to help us. thanks

Wombwell, England...
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loews Royal Pacific

Hi there we are booked in for this Sunday ye!!

I know you also have to pay for car parking if u are having one.

Cheers

Old Colwyn, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Loews Royal Pacific

Thanks, yes we will have a car, but have not yet booked one, next on my to do list ha ha

Enjoying your trip reports, cant wait for the next one. Just under 8 weeks to go, can't wait!!!!!!

England
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Loews Royal Pacific

Just some tips. You may already know these, but just in case.

Don't worry about check in times. You can still get to the hotel and into the parks early in the morning. They will simply hold your baggage for you until your room is ready. You can also take advantage of the early access perk to the parks. This will come in handy with the new Harry Potter land opening soon.

Also, don't feel obliged to eat in the parks or in CityWalk. The hotel itself has some excellent eating options. Tchoup Chop is excellent and Jake's is also very good.

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
651 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Loews Royal Pacific

Is it all adults travelling or are there children? I ask as 5 of us went last year and had one room with no extra bed charge. We had two kings I think for us and the girls aged 5, 13 and 18.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Loews Royal Pacific

There are 10 of us staying here for 1 night in July and I booked 3 rooms as I thought it was only 4 people to a room ( 4,4 and 2). But if we can put 5 in a room it would save money. Can anyone confirm for definite if 5 fit in a room and do you just book extra bed when you get there? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

northern ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Loews Royal Pacific

There are 10 of us staying here for 1 night in July and I booked 3 rooms as I thought it was only 4 people to a room ( 4,4 and 2). But if we can put 5 in a room it would save money. Can anyone confirm for definite if 5 fit in a room and do you just book extra bed when you get there? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Edited: 24 June 2014, 13:41
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
13,142 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Loews Royal Pacific

Def. 5 to a room, roll-a-way are very small $25/night to use one

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
651 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Loews Royal Pacific

When I booked the room online directly with the hotel I said it was three adults and two children. We were 'sold' one room and no extra charge for a roll away bed.

In fact, just checked my email confirmation from the hotel and it states 5 guests in a standard room with two queen beds. Cost was $314 last July.

Old Colwyn, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Loews Royal Pacific

Thanks for everyones replys, there are 2 Adults and 3 Kids, 14, 12 and 8.

Have booked through Thomas Cook which states that there is an extra charge of $25.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Loews Royal Pacific

Does it matter who the 5 are? Can it be 4 adults and 1 child or 3 adults and 2 kids (there is 7 adults and 15yrs, 11yrs and 6 year olds) Thanks again