We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barnsley TR day 4

Wombwell, England...
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Barnsley TR day 4

Up bright and early and in the car by 8.15am and down the I4.

Arrived at Magic Kingdom 20 minutes later but took a while to cross the lake, for some reason monorail wasn't up and running. Finally walked through gates around 9:10.

Took a right turn and walked straight on Pirates of the Carribean, Splash Mountain and train. Then walked upto Seven Dwarf (FP+) ride which was great. Went on a few of the older rides up this end, then walked back down to Haunted Mansion.

By this time around 1pm it was getting very busy. Went over to Space Mountain (FP+) and a few of the other rides here. Then took a break for lunch.

We were now feeling hot, tired and stressed so around 3:30 decided to do a little Disney shopping. We then went back to our hotel for a couple of hours pool time.

To finish our day we drove back down to Epcot, brilliant time to go!! Managed test track (FP+), spaceship earth, nemo and mission space in no time at all. Then watched the fireworks, yeah!!!

Great day.

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,373 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barnsley TR day 4

Hi Ann glad you enjoyed MK it's fab isn't it I read the monorail wa s running different hours due to it being automated so I take it it's allready started Your FP seemed to work well Look fwd to tomorrow's TR.

Sue

Wombwell, England...
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barnsley TR day 4

Thanks Sue.

I wondered why the monorail wasn't running. Seems a bit daft when everyone's piling in.

They were offering bus transportation as well, but didn't look like many we're going on them. Maybe I'll try that next week.

Ann x

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,373 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barnsley TR day 4

Hi Ann

Your welcome there running it using shorter hours I think it said from 9.30 am each day but that's no use it you want to see the opening show at 8.45 am. We say it for the first time last year so nice We have been a few times but never made it so early before that Enjoy today Sue x

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Barnsley TR day 4

Hey Ann! So glad you're enjoying your trip! I'm leaving in just a couple of days and am so excited! On my weather app for Orlando the forecast has been pretty bleak. I'm wondering if this is because of the one thudershower that happens at night or if it's been pretty cloudy and rainy there all day.

How has the weather been?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Barnsley TR day 4

Nevermind! I just found your post to another person about weather. That makes me feel so much better!

lancashire
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Barnsley TR day 4

Loving your trip reports Ann you are packing a lot into your days. Sounds like your all having a fantastic time. Wishing I was back there again and only came home at the end of May lol :-)

Wombwell, England...
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barnsley TR day 4

Woolz the weather really is perfect. High 90,s every day. Mid afternoon it has tended to cloud up a little bit but haven't seen any rain at all. X

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
28,809 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Barnsley TR day 4

Now that is a perfect routine you did everything so perfect that indeed is a great day.

9. Re: Barnsley TR day 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:17