I am traveling to Orlando for the weekend. Me and my significant other would like to spend one day in a disney park(s), one Day in universal studio park(s), and we will have one free day that we would like to spend around town.
1) What game plan would work best for tackling disney world (which park is the best, what rides are the best, what areas are the best)
2) I am interested in seeing the harry potter area at universal studios, incorporating that, what would be the best game plan for that park.
3) we are interested in going to a fancy restaurant for dinner for two of the nights. What restaurants would be recommended? (somewhere where dressing nice is allowed)
4) what is there to do around town that may be fun and entertaining?
5) what should we do in preparation to go (buying tickets in advanced, fast passes, ect.)
Thanks for your help!