We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Disney APP issues

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wexford, Ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
My Disney APP issues

I have My Disney Account and have through my laptop signed in to choose Fastpass + , Dining reservations and linked tickets. However, when I access My Disney through smartphone APP my tickets and dining reservations are listed but it states 'You have no plans' at My Plans and in the Fastpass+ section doesn't allow me to 'Choose New FastPass+ experiences' or 'View or Modify my existing fastpass+ selection'. I have tried deleting and reloading APP. Disney Customer service have assured me that the tickets and fastpass+ selections are valid. Any suggestions ?

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,455 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Disney APP issues

Very odd. They do seem to have a lot of technical glitches though. I couldn't access times to book the dessert party on either the website, my phone app or the ipad app but got it no problem on the website when using my phone!!

Level Contributor
254 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Disney APP issues

I've got exactly the same problem and I scanned my tickets through the app on my phone!!

Had my tickets 4 weeks now and it's still not sorted. I got my husband to DL the app and it works fine on his phone and the ipad. But I've re downloaded it loads of times with no joy. I even tried logging my phone into his account and downloading that version but it's still exactly the same!!

Rushville, Illinois
Level Contributor
400 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Disney APP issues

Mine is messed up to, it won't let me look at the calendar, and some stuff always comes up as unavailable.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Disney APP issues

We are in the process of booking our fastpasses for our trip in July and we did it on our computer. It shows up on everyone's accounts on any computer, but only some fastpasses show up on our phones.

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,455 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Disney APP issues

This is quite annoying as most people will be using their phones in the parks! Hope they get it fixed before we go!

6. Re: My Disney APP issues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:17