We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 days 5 parks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
5 days 5 parks

Hi there,

We (5 adults) are going to be here in Jan for 6 nights and planning on going to Universal for 2 days Disney for 2 days and Sea world 1 day. Was just wondering on thoughts on what disney parks to go to? Also are the outlet shops open at night time? Also any tips would be great.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 days 5 parks

Was just wondering on thoughts on what disney parks to go to?

---> EPCOT and Magic Kingdom.

Also are the outlet shops open at night time?

---> The outlets are open late, usually to around 11pm except on a Sunday.

Also any tips would be great.

---> Get in parks early and be prepared to stay late. Plan your day around the events you need to see such as parades/fireworks etc. For EPCOT, go drinking around the world. Wear comfy shoes. Take something warm to wear as the sun goes down in January it can get very chilly.

uk
Level Contributor
404 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 days 5 parks

When in jan are you going? If it's towards the end then it might not be very busy at all and you could easily do the universal parks in one long day, giving an extra day for an extra Disney park.

Not knowing what sorts of rides/shows you enjoy I would recommend magic kingdom and Hollywood studios as the two parks, with animal kingdom if you could squeeze a 3rd. EPCOT is my friends and my least favourite park though it has a lot of fans on this board.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,385 posts
1,663 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 days 5 parks

No problems doing outlet shopping in the evening as we did that on some days.

I would do MK and AK for the Disney Parks..

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,292 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 days 5 parks

Since its 5 adults I would do Epcot & AK.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 days 5 parks

We are going from the 4th till the 10th. In universal I would love to look at all the Harry Potter stuff and I am sure the boys might enjoy it a little more then disney land? Rides we like more the thrill ride but are going to disneyworld to say we have been there and for the experience. We will be also going to disney land in LA as well for 2 days.

6. Re: 5 days 5 parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 06:16