We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is anywhere as good as Orlando???

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
is anywhere as good as Orlando???

My boyfriend and I are BIG Orlando fans. we love EVERYTHING about it, the weather, the people, the attractions, the food.

we have recently visited this year and last year and feel we pretty much saw and did everything we possibly could. we would love to come again but I don't want to get tired of this amazing place! Is there anywhere else you can visit in the world that is similar to Orlando ?

we enjoyed the parks and having somewhere to go each day.

anybody have any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks x

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,710 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is anywhere as good as Orlando???

Aw, what a nice post, Hannah! So happy you love our Orlando! For me, my most special place on the planet is Hawaii. But that is a mighty long flight for you and a very, very different sort of vacation. :-)

mrsmoldyhaggis
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: is anywhere as good as Orlando???

How long are you and what type of things do you like? Hubby and I love love love Vegas. An adults playground.

mrsmoldyhaggis
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: is anywhere as good as Orlando???

How long are you and what type of things do you like? Hubby and I love love love Vegas. An adults playground

Sorry had a few birthday drinks. Should read how Old are you?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is anywhere as good as Orlando???

im 21 and my boyfriend is 24. we like to be constantly out doings thingssuch as theme parks and water parks things like this.

everywhere we look at doesnt look like it has as many things to do as orlando.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,272 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is anywhere as good as Orlando???

Las Vegas, and some cities like NYC and San Fran have lots to do, lots of places to go, things to see. No all inclusive tickets though. But at least al 3 are accessible for those who aren't driving.

I like driving, so a road trip is great too.

conn
Level Contributor
2,752 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is anywhere as good as Orlando???

Great Smokey Mts. great ntional park plentry of tourist things to do.

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
4,900 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is anywhere as good as Orlando???

Hannah...you're from Lancashire, the Lake District is beautiful and it will save you an expensive long haul flight :-)))

Lancashire
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is anywhere as good as Orlando???

the only thing with this is that you can never depend on the weather, can you :(

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
4,900 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: is anywhere as good as Orlando???

That's true Hannah, but we have just had a week of lovely weather there.

But, we also like Vegas, San Francisco, New York ...and of course Orlando. You could try The Keys, Clearwater, Naples or Miami for a change too (not a lover of Miami though :-)

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,510 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: is anywhere as good as Orlando???

So many places, California for one if you want to be busy every day, theme parks, beach, sight seeing, road trip, I could go on and on. New York, of course, if you come in the summer, good weather, tons of stuff to do, too much to mention (we even have water parks, and you can go to 6 flags in NJ if you love rides). Vegas of course, and from there you can do lots of other stuff.