We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaworld Weekday Only Single Day Ticket

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North London
Level Contributor
531 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Seaworld Weekday Only Single Day Ticket

About to book these tickets for me, hubby and our 10-year old grandson for Easter next year. Is it worth adding the 'all-day dining deal' and are there any restrictions on where you can eat? Thanks

North London
Level Contributor
531 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaworld Weekday Only Single Day Ticket

Just noticed that these tickets are restricted to residents of United States, Canada and Puerto Rico - does this mean I have to purchase 'any day tickets' or has anyone from the UK used the 'weekday only' tickets without any problems? Thanks

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaworld Weekday Only Single Day Ticket

You can add the dining deal once your there, but unless your staying for breakfast or dinner as well as lunch or eat a lot I don't think its worth it. How much are you being quoted for a single day ticket?

North London
Level Contributor
531 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaworld Weekday Only Single Day Ticket

How much are you being quoted for a single day ticket?

Direct with Seaworld...$80 for any day + $65 for weekday only, but looking at the details, weekday only are restricted to residents of United States, Canada and Puerto Rico - so I'll have to get the 'any day' ones

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seaworld Weekday Only Single Day Ticket

I wouldn't bother with the all-day dining deal. We looked into it before our last trip and decided we would spend all day eating a ton trying to get our money's worth and not seeing the park. Better to eat breakfast before you come, buy lunch in the park, and eat dinner after you leave without the park craziness.

Level Contributor
923 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seaworld Weekday Only Single Day Ticket

You can buy a weekday ticket in advance as a UK resident, I'm sure it was $50 when we did it.

Direct with Seaworld would be a turnstile ready ticket, with a ticket company it's likely to be an E-ticket which wouldn't be turnstile ready.

North London
Level Contributor
531 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seaworld Weekday Only Single Day Ticket

Direct with Seaworld would be a turnstile ready ticket, with a ticket company it's likely to be an E-ticket which wouldn't be turnstile ready.

========================================================

Thanks - got them last night direct from SeaWorld - but the 'any day' tickets. Also printed them off myself

Edited: 09 July 2014, 19:07
7. Re: Seaworld Weekday Only Single Day Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:16