We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast Pass for Main Street Electrical Parade=Please Explain

Albrightsville...
Level Contributor
235 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Fast Pass for Main Street Electrical Parade=Please Explain

Hello all

I am taking the family and my 20 month old granddaughter to Disney in Aug.

I am reading that the Electrical Parade is Fast Pass event now?

I have not been to the parks in a while so can someone explain how a Parade is now a Fast Pass event?

I mean its a parade in the open

Thanks

Gary

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fast Pass for Main Street Electrical Parade=Please Explain

We used a fast pass for it last week you are correct it is open and available to all but the fast pass area is a prime uncrowned spot which saves you claiming your spot for an hour before the parade. We were there on 3rd July and had fast passes for festival of fantasy and the electric parade which were well worth it with a 6 year old on a very busy day as we had uninterrupted views with plenty of space around us. We're lucky to be here for 2 weeks so using fast passes for parades has not taken away from our enjoyment of the rides on other days. Depends on your priorities and the crowd levels.

2. Re: Fast Pass for Main Street Electrical Parade=Please Explain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 00:17