We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Day Dining at Seaworld at Night

Aiken, South...
Level Contributor
20 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
All Day Dining at Seaworld at Night

I got length of stay tickets to SeaWorld and Aquatica with my purchase of Discovery Cove tickets. Because I am traveling with a family of five, two adults, two 8 year olds, and a 12 year old (that wants to eat every 30 minutes). I also purchased the all-day dining deal for the entire family online. My question is: Is the all-day dining included at night during the Summer Nights at SeaWorld? Are the included restaurants even opened during this time? Thanks

Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Day Dining at Seaworld at Night

Hi.

Seaworlds All Day Dining deal last from breakfast until 30 mins before closing. Grab something and take it to the stadium so you don't miss the night time whale show. You can also get something to take into Clyde and Seamore another show not to be missed where they mimic all the shows and other happenings around Seaworld. All food on the deal is labelled with dots and drinks are included. Have a great time.

Aiken, South...
Level Contributor
20 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Day Dining at Seaworld at Night

Thanks for your help! I have one more question: Is this deal only for the "sit down" places to eat? Will the wristband work for the little "pop up" snack shops?

Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Day Dining at Seaworld at Night

Hi

The bands are only good for meals and not for snacks.Grab a map when you arrive at the park all places for the deal are marked. Then you can work your way around and fit in attractions,shows and rides. Sadly if you need drinks only you do have to get them at the eateries but just by-pass the queue by going to the drinks station..

Aiken, South...
Level Contributor
20 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Day Dining at Seaworld at Night

Thanks!

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: All Day Dining at Seaworld at Night

Hi I was wondering where do you go to change your e-ticket for a wristband? does this involve a lot of queueing?

Dartmouth...
Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Day Dining at Seaworld at Night

You simply go to any if the participating eateries to exchange etickets for a wristband. We just came back from doing the All Day Dining from Seaworld and were very impressed with the choices and quality of food.

7. Re: All Day Dining at Seaworld at Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:17