We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attraction tickets direct freedom ticket??

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Attraction tickets direct freedom ticket??

Has anyone purchased the freedom ticket with them recently? I put a small deposit down in January and I could have sworn it was for a 14 day pass to all the parks (disney universal sea world etc) according to their website now the disney ticket is for only 9 days instead of 14. All the other tickets are still 14 days access. I honestly think it was 14 when I placed deposit in jan, anyone else notice this??

attractionticketsdirect.ie/orlando-combinati…

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Attraction tickets direct freedom ticket??

I'm not 100% but I thought its 9 days now but if it's for 2015 it is a 14 day pass ?

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attraction tickets direct freedom ticket??

I have bought this ticket and placed a deposit before the 9 day one came into effect so I received the 14 day disney one Give them a ring and they will tell you Sue

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Attraction tickets direct freedom ticket??

The 9 day for price fo 7 ticket came in later. still assumed you could get the 14 day ticket. reality is you would struggle to do more than 9 days with the rest of what you bought but you should get what you bought at the time.

Call them and see what you are getting. I assume your deposit/confirmation email they might have sent does not make it clear.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
16,759 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Attraction tickets direct freedom ticket??

I would contact them too since the 9 costs less than the 14. It is a new duration this year. I'd want what I put a deposit on or a discount if it changed. But as far as the ticket it is probably irrelevant. The 9 can still be used over 14 days and you obviously won't be going to Disney all 14 days with 2 other sets of 14 day tickets as well. Though if coming for more than 2 weeks and planning to stagger the start dates to cover 3 weeks or more then maybe you have an issue.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Attraction tickets direct freedom ticket??

Thanks all for the replies, yeah we're goin for more than two weeks it would just be a shame to be restricted to the 9 days as I booked it when it was 14. When I hear back from them I will let you know :-)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Attraction tickets direct freedom ticket??

Just an update incase anyone else had a similar query... I was chatting to a lovely girl in their office and I would get the 14day ticket as that's what it was when I booked it, roll on august!!

7. Re: Attraction tickets direct freedom ticket??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 02:16