We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney online check in

Kiama, Australia
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
180 reviews
Save Topic
Disney online check in

54 days out now - yipeeee

I logged on to MDE and tried to do online check in for Boardwalk Villas.

We booked 2 x studio rooms and they are on seperate booking number, but both are linked and visable in MDE.

It will only let me do online checkin for room 1, but not for room 2. Is this something I should ring them about, or should I have set up a seperate MDE for the 2nd room.

Thanks again

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney online check in

I would call Disney, I can't imagine you would need a second account. We have sometimes had problems doing online check in for our rooms since we have two connecting rooms and only one MDE account. I'm sure they can easily fix any issues.

Edited: 11 July 2014, 05:10
Pittsfield, Ma
Level Contributor
185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney online check in

Same thing happened to me with 3 rooms, I called Disney and they gave me a web address to bring me to the online check-in and then they all appeared in my Disney experience as checked -in

3. Re: Disney online check in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:16