We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

natwest travel insurance any good?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Topic
natwest travel insurance any good?

I have a natwest gold account included is an annual gold travel insurance policy is it any good and would I need additional insurance for my family?

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,763 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: natwest travel insurance any good?

I have my insurance with my bank of Scotland account and it's excellent we have claimed a few times with no prblems..it cover me and my husband ..if we had children under 21 in full time education it would cover them too

Check your paper work or look online to see if it is a family cover

Annie

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: natwest travel insurance any good?

we have RBS royalties gold cover and its excellent owned by UK insurance LTD.. im sure Natwest is the same?

went into hospital in florida with no problems in May this year. they handled it all, I just had to pay the hospital my excess charge in dollars.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
12,643 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: natwest travel insurance any good?

I think you need to look at the policy and see what it covers.

Edited: 11 July 2014, 14:58
Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: natwest travel insurance any good?

Hi

Having previously traveled on a banks insurance, make sure you check as pre-existing medical conditions are unlikely to be covered. If you do have or ever had medical problems you would be better checking with the medical screening department. Best of luck.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: natwest travel insurance any good?

As with most insurance if there is an existing condition then you have to contact them for a screening call and they will advise if there is any further cost to your premium. RBS and natwest insurance are rated 5 stars by defaqto

6. Re: natwest travel insurance any good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:17