We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Topic
Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

Been looking into various 2015 tickets and we want 14 day disney pass 14 day universal pass and 14 day sea world/Busch pass 11 park combo ticket was actually £18 per person dearer than purchasing 8 park disney/universal ticket along with 3 park seaworld Busch ticket so I think compare prices do your research and you can save a little bit of money here and there also I found travel republic attractions to be cheaper than elsewhere.

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

I found Attraction tickets Direct cheaper and got a free airboat ride thrown in :))

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,310 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

We used Florida Tix - 2xairboat ride and 2x$10 coupons for planet Hollywood thrown in beat that :-))

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

Ill raise you a free video and a nice ticket wallet :))

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,310 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

I'm out lol

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

Florida tix combo ticket for 2015 £494 travel republic 8 park combo + 3 park seaworld ticket (same) £460 so I guess I did beat it? So those extras aren't really free !

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,310 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

Good lord I could never afford that ticket

We bought the Fab Five ticket

How many in your party Wayne?

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

3 of us me my wife and my daughter and my 11 year old daughter has to pay adult prices we are there for 3 weeks so have time to do all the parks we will pay for

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,310 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

That's a lot of parks Wayne but if you're spending that much on tickets you will want to get your money's worth :-)

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

Thanks susie this is our 5 visit to Orlando there is still plenty we haven't done like Kennedy space centre blue man group wet n wild or an air boat ride so still new things to experience

motherwell
Level Contributor
536 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Be warned combo/ultimate tickets not always cheapest

I done loads of research a couple of years ago as there was 8 of us (all adults) and found buying them all separately worked out cheapest for us, we only had 12 days so wanted to make every day count, I would however buy the combo if I was going for 3 weeks with children, we tend just to go to Universal now as it suits our needs better and gives the most value for money : ) hope you have a great time : )