We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wristbands / magic bands for disney parks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
161 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wristbands / magic bands for disney parks

How can I purchase the wristbands which you can use as tickets for kids in disney parks? We go in 4 weeks and my 2 girls want the frozen character wristbands. Can I buy them before I get there or have to wait until I get to parks?

I already have my park tickets by the way.

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wristbands / magic bands for disney parks

Don't think you can get them before all disney parks sell them and also DTD disney shop I think there approx $13 I'm sure some one will post the exact price

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wristbands / magic bands for disney parks

They were $12.95 + sales tax when I was there in May. That's without any decorations to add on. They are a good idea as for every ride you have to use your card twice if fast passing a ride which gets a bit annoying. They are available in every park and down town Disney.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,663 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wristbands / magic bands for disney parks

They only sell the Frozen magic bands at Hollywood Studios and you can only buy them there.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
2,057 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wristbands / magic bands for disney parks

If you're crafty you can DIY your bands with Frozen temporary tattoos. chipandco.com/diy-customization-disney-magic…

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
806 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wristbands / magic bands for disney parks

Off topic: sa_janeb I like your Avatar! :-)

6. Re: Wristbands / magic bands for disney parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 06:15