We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alamo car hire MCO

london
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Alamo car hire MCO

We are arriving on Saturday. I have been advised(to save time) that as lead driver to go and collect the car while the rest of the family collect the luggage.

Will it be easy for my family to find me once I have picked up the car

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
15,448 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alamo car hire MCO

If you are having more than one driver you both need to be there to sign the paperwork if you have not done Alamo On Line Check In.

The car garage is literally a one minute walk from the main terminal....just over the road.

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,138 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alamo car hire MCO

I could be wrong but I thought that after picking up your luggage you all have to go through customs - as a family -with your white customs form

I don't think you can leave your family to pick up the luggage while you go for the car

Also it's on line check in you need to complete to go straight to the garage

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alamo car hire MCO

Susie's right but you could possibly get around this by completing a customs form for yourself and passing through on your own.

If you do Alamo's online check-in (aka SaveTime) though there'd be no need to go through separately.

HTH

london
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Alamo car hire MCO

Thanks all

I was worried that we would get separated and unable to find each other

I think it is best for us to stick together

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alamo car hire MCO

You will save no time really. If you flying internationally in to Mco direct then you will collect your bags before clearing customs so all together. Advice would be to hold on to your bags rather than putting them back on the belt post customs so you do not need to recollect.

If coming in as a domestic passenger you have this option. You would easily become reunited as you should wait at the desk area given the garage is literally a two minute walk

6. Re: Alamo car hire MCO

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:15