We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Question - I know it's early

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
78 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Question - I know it's early

Hi,

I know it is very early in the year to mention the C but I am going to go ahead and ask it..

We are heading to Orlando & Miami the last two weeks in September and first week in October. Does anybody know when they start stocking the Christmas decorations in the stores?

We usually head on vacation later in the year around Nov/Dec and it is a bit of a tradition to buy a few Christmas ornaments and tree decorations when we are in each country so we can remember our trip years later, all of your help is very much appreciated.

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,520 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Question - I know it's early

Usually October, but I believe there is a store at Downtown Disney where you can still get your ornament.

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Question - I know it's early

There is also a Christmas Shop at Islands of Adventure that is open all year round.

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Question - I know it's early

Last year we were there from 26 th Sept for 14 days on our last 4 days Walmart had started to sell a few Christmas things I bought fancy tinsel gift tags and a few ornaments really good quality and really cheap DTD also have a Christmas shop open all year round and Craker Barrell Restaurant have a shop and they too started to sell a few Christmas things

Satellite Beach...
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas Question - I know it's early

As others have said, you may be able to find some stuff within the theme park resorts. Most stores will start stocking a small amount of stuff in the fall, but really don't start ramping up their stock until after Halloween and obviously Thanksgiving.

5. Re: Christmas Question - I know it's early

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 14:38
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
78 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas Question - I know it's early

Cool, thanks for the replies.... I wonder what new addition my tree will have this year. :) :)

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
789 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Christmas Question - I know it's early

There is a really cool Disney/Christmas store open year round in the Disney Village, if you're into Disney Christmas decorations.

Seems to me, last year here in Orlando, the big chains started putting out Christmas supplies right around Halloween.

8. Re: Christmas Question - I know it's early

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 06:16