We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

Need to travel from Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal in November. I searched online and found some different bus companies. Seems Florida Express Bus has very terrible reviews. Another one called Alltour America Transportation fits my schedule, but I could not find many reviews online. Has anyone tried this company before? Is it trustworthy? Any other recommendations? I appreciate it a lot!

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Florida
Florida
United States
Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
18,137 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

Your best bet for all things cruise-related is Cruise Critic, specifically here: boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php…

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
14,943 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

Megabus or Redcoach might get you close

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

Thank you for the info. Actually the bus schedules provided by these two do not fit much. So I have to search other ones.

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

I will take a look. Thank you!

Satellite Beach...
Level Contributor
2,238 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

If you continue having troubles finding an acceptable shuttle for time/price purposes, consider a one-way car rental. You do pay a bit of a surcharge for it, but you can make your own schedule. Cursory search on kayak yielded $59 for Economy through Enterprise, $73 for full size with fuel and taxes on top. Hope it helps!

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

The car rental problem is that they charge a one-way fee lie $80 something. But thank you for your tips. I will try to find some good deal.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

Did you use Alltour?

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

Not yet, the trip is in Nov. But I think I will try Alltour, since the official Orlando tourism account recommend it and says it has been there for many years. I guess it should be all right. Do you have any advice?

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

I will try it at the end of october and will inform you how it went. It seems like redcoach is the best one.. But it takes longer since they do not stop were I'm going. In order to get there i have to take another bus from redcoach... So I will go with alltour and we'll see

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Orlando to Miami Cruise Terminal

Thank you! Yeah, I think the Alltour schedule fits better too.

Well, have a wonderful trip!