We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intin. help and transport between WDW & Universal

MK2
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
163 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Intin. help and transport between WDW & Universal

Planning a trip for 4 or 5 nights.....not long I know, but it's all we can manage. Arriving on a Thurs evening, departing Tuesday evening. My plan is to stay 2 nights at WDW and visit MK Friday and most of Saturday. Then change to Universal Saturday night and enjoy Sunday and Monday - leave Tuesday. Thoughts? Also, what is the easiest way to go between the two - simple cab ride or are there regular shuttles? Thanks for the help.

pa
Level Contributor
54,188 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Intin. help and transport between WDW & Universal

Easiest would be a Taxi

You could stay put at A Disney Resort and just get the Ticket and Transport option from www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/universal/ to go visit Universal. I wouldn't want to change locations for such a short trip

What are your exact dates ?

Satellite Beach...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Intin. help and transport between WDW & Universal

Normally for a short trip I would want to stay in one place. However, the perks offered by staying on-site at Universal make it worthwhile IMO. Even if you go at a "not busy" time of year, the EPA and express pass is a nice bonus and allows you to make the most of your days there.

As far as transport, I agree with others that taxi is probably your simplest option.

MK2
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
163 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Intin. help and transport between WDW & Universal

Thanks for the advice, normally for this short of a trip I'd opt to stay in one location as well, but we want the full Harry Potter experience, so want to stay at an onsite property to maximize our time with EPA.

4. Re: Intin. help and transport between WDW & Universal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:17