We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fastpass+ seating for Wishes fireworks - Magic Kingdom

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
90 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Fastpass+ seating for Wishes fireworks - Magic Kingdom

Hi,

Can someone please let me know where the seating is for the Fastpass+ fireworks show. Is it a good use of a fastpass and also how long before the show do you need to be there to get a great viewing spot.

Thanks

Glenrothes, United...
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fastpass+ seating for Wishes fireworks - Magic Kingdom

You can get a fast pass for this? Brilliant! I'll save one for that... Also waiting for replies now lol

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,187 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fastpass+ seating for Wishes fireworks - Magic Kingdom

I don't believe it's a "seating area" per se, but just a reserved area where you stand to watch them without having to arrive extra early.

Personally, I feel there's too many other options in MK where FP+ is more needed, as you can pretty much see Wishes from almost any unobsturcted view area of the park. I wouldn't blow one of my reservations for it and miss out on one that's more necessary, but it's a personal choice.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fastpass+ seating for Wishes fireworks - Magic Kingdom

I wouldn't blow a fastpass on this either, you have to use all your fastpasses before you can get more, so you would only get three that day.

4. Re: Fastpass+ seating for Wishes fireworks - Magic Kingdom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 06:16