We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ralph Lauren

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Ralph Lauren

Wheres the best place to buy RL polos and T shirts and approx prices?

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ralph Lauren

Premier Outlets I Drive

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
106 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ralph Lauren

Men's polo shirts $30 women's from $15 some great bargains was there last week ..

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ralph Lauren

Register on the premium outlet website and print of the coupon book AND individual store offers . Last year I got 25% off my spend of over $400 well worth it. Print off both Vineland and I drive coupons

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ralph Lauren

Premium Outlets there are two one on Vineland and one on I Drive join the web site Simon outlets and print off the coupons to save even more My personnel preference is Vineland but there both good

uk
Level Contributor
229 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ralph Lauren

Our preference for RL was Vineland too, it just seemed tidier. My OH bought a polo shirt and tshirt in every colour! From what I can recall, polo shirts are around $50 and the tshirts maybe $20-$25.

6. Re: Ralph Lauren

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:17