We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Airways Holidays

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Europe
Level Contributor
341 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
British Airways Holidays

Hi all. I was checking the BA website for holiday packages and the hotel I want wasn't there, however if you book flight and car hire with them you only have to pay €300 deposit now. Has anyone ever booked this way and not taken the car hire when you get to Orlando? I really don't want to hire a car!

Thanks.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: British Airways Holidays

Hi we are off soon , booked hotel and flights via B A with no hire car . Saved a packet by opting to fly with stop off with partner airline ( American Airlines)

Europe
Level Contributor
341 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: British Airways Holidays

Thanks for replying tolly1964. I will probably end up booking flight and hotel with them as they seem to have better prices than other providers!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: British Airways Holidays

We booked our car hire separately, saved more money and a better quality of car :)

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,487 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: British Airways Holidays

Only ever booked hotel and flights through them

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,074 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: British Airways Holidays

We got a good flight/car rental deal for November with BA

We paid a deposit then paid the balance in full a week later

The car is fully insured with Avis

Edited: 19 July 2014, 19:17
6. Re: British Airways Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 06:16