We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buy undercover tourist tickets now for November or wait?

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,349 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Buy undercover tourist tickets now for November or wait?

Was wondering if there might be a chance of the rates going down once summer is over?

Right now through mouse savers newsletter I can purchase tickets from undercover tourist for $51.90 ($7 savings off of gate price) (taxes, fees, and shipping included) each for Blizzard Beach and $42.90 ($4 savings off of gate price) total each for DisneyQuest. Should I get them now or do you think there might be a chance of them going down a few dollars this fall or of course there is always the chance of them going up?

I thought about the water park and more option, but we bought the Disney package so we should be getting a booklet with two free Disney Quest tickets in it and I have one left over that I bought from under cover tourist last year so only need to buy one of those and 4 for Blizzard Beach.

Satellite Beach...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buy undercover tourist tickets now for November or wait?

My general experience is that ticket prices rarely go down. Most have gone up a fair amount recently. Even if somehow they went down, it wouldn't be enough to make a huge difference, wouldn't count on that anyways. That said, I would recommend getting them now if you know you're going to use them.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,514 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buy undercover tourist tickets now for November or wait?

Depending on weather, maybe I would buy the water park tickets on the day, just in case the weather doesn't cooperate?

Satellite Beach...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buy undercover tourist tickets now for November or wait?

Good point on the water park tickets princess41. Shouldn't make a big difference costwise between now and then, and you won't be out money if you don't get to use them because of weather.

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,349 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buy undercover tourist tickets now for November or wait?

I asked my hubby about waiting until the day of, but he says to get them ahead since it will save us $28 between the 4 of us and only because by buying them through under cover tourist they do not expire as far as I know so we should be able to use them on another trip. I am however afraid that the weather will not cooperate in mid November especially since I only have one day set aside for us to go. All of the other days are already planned out and we have dining reservations in the parks. So I won't be able to just pick a warmer day to go during the week. Either way it sounds like you are saying if we are going to buy them then to just get them now because of the chances of them going down are very unlikely. Thanks so much! :)

Edited: 20 July 2014, 05:03
Satellite Beach...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buy undercover tourist tickets now for November or wait?

Their website says "expires after first use" which seems to me that you should be safe. However, you may want to contact them prior just to make sure that you can save them for another trip. That or one of our Disney "experts" on here may be able to give you a more definitive answer.

Yes, I would say very unlikely that they would go down in price.

6. Re: Buy undercover tourist tickets now for November or wait?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 06:15