We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Animal Kingdom Fastpass selections

Level Contributor
972 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Animal Kingdom Fastpass selections

I am visiting Animal Kingdom on Sunday 12th October, our party is 5 adults and my Daughter who will nearly be 3.

We have just managed to book a dining reservation at Rainforrest Cafe for 6PM after finding it booked on previous attempts.

This alters my plans to arrive early at the park as my Daughter won't be able to cope with a 10 hour day. We would have arrived at around 9:30 and left around 3.

Originally my intention was to Fastpass Kilimanjaro Safari, Finding Nemo the musical and Wildlife express train.

Other attractions we want to visit are Pangani Forrest Exploration Trail, meet Baloo & Louie, Habitst Habit, Jungle Trek, meet Goofy & Pluto, Festival of the Lion King and greeting trails. If we misse anything else we wouldn't be worried.

Would people recommend altering our Fastpass selections if we plan on arriving at the park around 12:30ish?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
155 Reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Icon Orlando, Madame Tussauds, and...
21 Reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,748 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Animal Kingdom Fastpass selections

Book Finding Nemo first, as there are limited times and then book Greeting Trails. These are not far from one another. Everything else on your list is in/near the Africa section. Book your Safari FP, following your greeting trails. Then wonder Rafiki, etc. You will be in Africa, to add Lion King, later in the day.

Enjoy!

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
9,573 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Animal Kingdom Fastpass selections

Rafiki is a character from The Lion King, not The Jungle Book...if that matters or affects your need to add him.

Level Contributor
972 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Animal Kingdom Fastpass selections

Thanks for your help travelfan.

I did mean Jungle Book. Lucky I hadn't said we was meeting Rafiki from Jungle Book to my Daughter. Whoopsie.

Thanks for pointing that out, she wouldn't be too fussed about not meeting Lion King characters but as it's part of the plan now I don't fancy the headache and knock on effect of altering the plan. Plus we get to see Chip n Dale who we saw last year but they refused to sign our autograph book last year because they had to rush off for the parade

Madison, WI
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Animal Kingdom Fastpass selections

Put this in your back pocket. Expedition Everest has a single rider line just in case one of the thrill seekers in your party wants to sneak away to meet the Yeti.

25. Re: Animal Kingdom Fastpass selections

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 05:15