We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used air canada rouge

Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used air canada rouge

Hi all

I can get a great deal on flights for next June for 5 of us with air Canada from Dublin with a stopover in Toronto for 2 hours and then onto Orlando.

The price is coming in at €2500

Has anyone used this route.

Just wondering what the in flight entertainment was like.

We have 3 kids coming with us.

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used air canada rouge

Rouge is their name for their sort of budget offering. At the end of the day it's a means to an end and if the price is great then take it.

A travel 'expert' I know told me when I started planning my trip for this August to avoid Air Canada "like the plague". But I really think he expects everybody wants to go in luxury!

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used air canada rouge

No VOD but you can download the air route app on your ipad and you're fine. They also have ipads to hire on the flight. Never used them but those who have said it was not a bad flight. They'd prefer proper VOD but again, if you have your own ipad, you can load your own TV shows and movies on to it so you're fine

3. Re: Anyone used air canada rouge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 07:15