We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Orlando Tickets ..

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Universal Orlando Tickets ..

Hey, I will be visiting orlando 4 weeks today from the UK. However want to buy my theme park tickets prior to going. I have noticed that there are two universal sites one US and one UK, the US prices would work out cheaper but is it okay for me to purchase universal tickets coming from the UK on the US site, or do I have to purchase on the UK site? I have brought excursions for other place using US before but not sure this time. Any help would be appreciate thank you :)

Billinge, England...
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Orlando Tickets ..

Try independent sites, get your prices from the cheapest (looks like Travel Republic is cheaper) then ask a company such as Orlando Ticket Deals to price match, real tickets and could save you a fortune.

Billinge, England...
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal Orlando Tickets ..

Try independent sites, get your prices from the cheapest (looks like Travel Republic is cheaper) then ask a company such as Orlando Ticket Deals to price match, real tickets and could save you a fortune.

Universal site - £142 for a 3 park ticket

Travel republic - £126 for the same

Tycroes, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal Orlando Tickets ..

We buy here before we leave, through FloridaTix. We buy the combo ticket for Sea World, Aquatica & Busch Gardens and both Universals two weeks unlimited access and this time we paid £160.00 per adult ... using their online site and getting and additional 10% off. Not sure that offer is always available but there will be something.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Universal Orlando Tickets ..

floridatix is currently the cheapest ,

Unlimited 14 days 3 parks (included wet n wild) £119

Unlimited 14 days 2 parks (no wet n wild) £110

floridatix.co.uk/…

you get real tickets no vouchers

Tycroes, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Universal Orlando Tickets ..

Yes, forgot to mention that you do get real tickets! Been sitting on my windowsill for the last month!

I'm glad someone else agrees they are best value. Also good range of offers for various parks.

Thanks for that...

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
651 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Universal Orlando Tickets ..

For UK customers it's often cheaper to purchase the 14 day tickets available from Uk sellers than go for the standard tickets direct from universal.

For about the same price you can get a 3 day park to park ticket from undercovertourist compared with a 14 day unlimited ticket from floaridatix

Hampshire, uk
Level Contributor
263 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Universal Orlando Tickets ..

we got 3 park 119 from floridatix and they came 2 days later great service and got a few voucher deals too with them, no postage or credit card fees

Hampshire, uk
Level Contributor
263 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Universal Orlando Tickets ..

we got 3 park 119 from floridatix and they came 2 days later great service and got a few voucher deals too with them, no postage or credit card fees

England
Level Contributor
95 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Universal Orlando Tickets ..

I have just purchased from Undercover Tourist, quick delivery and for the combinations i went for could'nt find them cheaper anywhere else.

Highly recommended.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
16,895 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Universal Orlando Tickets ..

you are welcome to order from the US site if the options works better for you, but, as noted above, the special UK ticket good for 14 days of unlimited use (the 2 or 3 park Bonus ticket) is worth comparing depending on your itinerary