We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Love Orlando Tickets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Love Orlando Tickets

Hi need some advice fast lol Off to Orlando on Friday and trying to organize tickets for Disneyworld the only place i can seem to buy them online and collect them there is Love Orlando Tickets has any one used them before or should i just wait till i get there.

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Love Orlando Tickets

Undercover tourist does pick up as does Disney itself

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Love Orlando Tickets

when i was going through the disney website for buying them i never seen an option for delivery or pick up

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Love Orlando Tickets

https://www.undercovertourist.com/faq/

Where is the Orlando pick-up location?

You may choose to pick-up your tickets in Orlando for FREE. Located near Universal Studios.

The UPS Store

4630 S. Kirkman Rd.

Orlando, FL 32811

Opening Hours

Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 7pm

Saturday: 8:30am - 4pm

Sunday: Closed

Please note:

Pre-Order Only - No walk-in purchases.

Valid ID and Credit Card are required to collect tickets. The name on both must match.

Government issued photo ID such as Driver's License/Passport is required.

Credit/Debit Card used for the order is required.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Love Orlando Tickets

Thanks for the replies was looking to buy the 9 day ultimate ticket from disney just cant see anything stating that you collect the ticket |

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Love Orlando Tickets

All tickets purchased on line are etickets, in the small print at them bottom of page. Last time I did this you print your etickets take the, to guest services (hotels or downtown disney) or the will call window at Paris and they will issue you with your actual ticket.

You can call them and do it over phone so you can ask direct if want to

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Love Orlando Tickets

The ref on your e ticket can be linked in my Disney experience so you can do fp reservations

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Love Orlando Tickets

Thanks all sorted bought them on disney dont know how i missed the e ticket bit ! thanks again

8. Re: Love Orlando Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 07:15