We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Behind the scenes steam trains at the Magic Kingdon

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
329 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Behind the scenes steam trains at the Magic Kingdon

Has anyone done the behind the scenes steam trains at the magic kingdom? My husband loves trains and i would love to surprise him for his birthday. It is a 3 hour event and you have to be there at 730am. It is not for young kiddies you have to be at least 10 years old to go on the tour. The question i have is it a snooze fest i have no interest in trains but i love my DH and i think he would love it. So the question is not for me but for him. I am throwing out a curve ball curious to see how many of you on the forum have done it. Thanking you in advance for any help.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,119 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Behind the scenes steam trains at the Magic Kingdon

When are you traveling to Orlando?

The WDW Railroad will be closed for refurbishment and thus the tour unavailable from Sept. 29, 2014 through Nov. 7, 2014.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
329 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Behind the scenes steam trains at the Magic Kingdon

We are arriving on the 19th for 6 nights. So we will there before it closes for re furb.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
329 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Behind the scenes steam trains at the Magic Kingdon

September 19th lol. Thank you Kat_Cubs_Fan you have been most helpful with all your posts. Have you heard any yay's and nay's for the tour?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,119 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Behind the scenes steam trains at the Magic Kingdon

No, not personally, but here's a page on the allears.net website with some reviews:

land.allears.net/reviewpost/showproduct.php…

Glad you will be coming before it closes.

Glad to help with anything I can, so just write.

Edited: 01 August 2014, 16:53
Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
329 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Behind the scenes steam trains at the Magic Kingdon

I am going to do it my husband would love it......Thanks for the link it was a big help.

6. Re: Behind the scenes steam trains at the Magic Kingdon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 06:16