We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pants / Long Sleeves in September?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Pants / Long Sleeves in September?

We're going to Disneyworld in the first half of september. I'm going to pack a pair of slacks for nicer restaurants for the boys, but do we need to plan on wearing pants around outside for any cooler weather, or any long sleeve shirts? Do you think there will be any chilly evenings? We're going to do a couple Magic Evening Hours.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
15,693 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pants / Long Sleeves in September?

There will be NO chilly evenings.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,171 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pants / Long Sleeves in September?

Long sleeves might be appropriate for sun protection. Chilly evenings are a remote possibility in September, realistically possible by late October. This graph of daily temperatures for last year (with averages and record hot/cold temperatures shown) at Orlando International Airport explains September warmth.

www.srh.noaa.gov/mlb/?n=cligraph_kmco_2013

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,296 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pants / Long Sleeves in September?

Sept is still summer. I do like to bring a thin hoody with me (usually need it on the plane anyway, so this way I have it), and maybe some cheap ponchos to keep in your bag in case of a pop up storm :)

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,625 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pants / Long Sleeves in September?

The evenings will not be chilly if you are outside. But the restaurants,buises and stores will be freezing so bring a light sweater

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pants / Long Sleeves in September?

Thanks for the input.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pants / Long Sleeves in September?

September will be hot and humid - not really much of a change in temps at night, so, no you won't need long trousers/pants or shirts.

It's shorts and tees all the way.

7. Re: Pants / Long Sleeves in September?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 05:16