We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Cruise port adventures

Oconomowoc...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Cruise port adventures

Can anyone suggest Disney port adventures that kids 11 and 13 would enjoy in San Juan and St. Thomas? We're thinking about the Castillo San Cristobal tour with costumed guide but are afraid it might be geared to younger children. How about the zip line adventure on St. Thomas -- is worth the high price?

Magic Kingdom Park
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
17,230 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Cruise port adventures

"Can anyone suggest Disney port adventures that kids 11 and 13 would enjoy in San Juan and St. Thomas? "

I am sure people could, but you would have to go to those two forums for help. This one is for Walt Disney World (Florida) questions.

You might also go to Cruise Critic for these questions too.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Cruise port adventures

I would go snorkeling in St. Thomas. It's a beautiful place to do it.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,666 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Cruise port adventures

Frankly, I found none on my itenary that was worth the money they are charging, so we are just skipping any during our cruise. Some of them are very expensive for what you get.

4. Re: Disney Cruise port adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 05:17