We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water parks annual pass,still exists, but cant buy anywhere?

London, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Water parks annual pass,still exists, but cant buy anywhere?

Hi all. I've seen the annual water park passes 2014 price listed on a few sites, but nowhere sells them. Not UndercoverTourist, not Disney World official site (don't even mention it there on the entire site). So does anybody know what's going on? Has it been scrapped?

People have said that it used to say on the Disney site to buy them on the gates, and others have said even they bought them from websites in advance in the past, but I can't see anywhere that sells them now.

I don't know if I should just hope they really do still exist and turn up with the cash at the parks but risk a big disappointment, surely it's strange for Disney to not even mention the ticket? And there seems to be no really up to date info anywhere on the net.

Some solid facts would be really helpful if anyone has them! Thanks very much :)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water parks annual pass,still exists, but cant buy anywhere?

They do still exist, you can buy them at any Guest Services or at the gate.$110.76

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Water parks annual pass,still exists, but cant buy anywhere?

Agree, they still exist, buy at the Gate, quick and simple

3. Re: Water parks annual pass,still exists, but cant buy anywhere?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 06:15