We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lowestoft, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

Hi,

Is it possible to get from I-drive to The Mall at Millenia.?

Kind regards

Meg x x x

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
15,693 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

How? By public transportation? If so, yes. Go to "Top Questions About Orlando (top right corner of this page) and click on "What Bus Services can I use in Orlando?". It will tell you how to get there by bus (Lynx) from I-Drive.

Dublin
Level Contributor
394 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

Just returned from Mall of Millenia and found it not to be as good as The Flouda Mall even though they have similar shops.. Was there any specific store u wanted to visit?

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

Hey meg I find the easiest way thou not the cheapest is to get the lynx 32 to the premium outlets at north end of I drive then get a taxi from there

Lowestoft, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

Sorry... Silly me..... I meant to say by bus!!!!

Looking on the store guide they do seem similar but DD wants to go to both Malls this trip.... I think the Cheesecake Factory may be the biggest draw!!!

I'm thinking that if we combine a visit to the Mall at Millenia with the outlets it would be easier to jump in a cab

Kind regards

Meg x x x

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,873 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

Cab is certainly easier. It's not a huge distance from Premium Outlet International, so the fare won't be huge. But you can take a LYNX bus, once per hour, stops around tea-time. If you are on Int. Drive without a car and

a) you don't want to be limited by a hotel shuttle that runs only a few times daily and (for WDW) goes to EPCOT only

b) you don't have an unlimited budget for taxi fares whenever you want to leave the Int. Drive resort area (for shopping, for Disney etc..)

then you should have a good read of: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34515-c116996/Orland…

which has a big recommendation about buses and details of how to get to Disney (DownTown Disney and Magic Kingdom) all day every day every 20-30 minutes; to Millenia, to the Florida Mall, the airport, even - etc.... for $16 per week unlimited use.

Edited: 03 August 2014, 09:34
Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
16,679 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

After shopping at Millenia I doubt you will be able to afford a cab lol

Lowestoft, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

Susie,

I definitely won't be shopping at The Mall of Millenia.... I couldn't see a Primark on their store list LOL!!!

Joking aside, DD has been saving very hard for this trip and wants to spend her $$'s in the Mall's. I personally think the Cheesecake Factory is the main reasons for going x x x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

We went in June and found Florida Mall to be loads better than Mall of Millennia. We stayed at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando and were quoted $40 one way by the taxi drivers outside, so instead we got the itrolley down to Sand Lake Road and hailed a cab and got there for $17, the cab back was $20 as we went straight to the hotel. I really wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory too but glad we didn't waste the money going there too to be honest.

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,873 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

I'd have got there for $2 each. It would have taken longer, but I'd have had around $30 more to spend whilst there.

hampshire
Level Contributor
228 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I-Drive to Mall at Millennia

Go to millennia and florida malls easy with the lynx buses and get the best of both malls. Never drive and always use lynx buses to get around just takes a bit of planning. Love speaking to the locals on the bus and people watching. Print out schedules of the buses you are going to use from website and take them with you.