We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New rides etc

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
New rides etc

Do you know if there are any new rides or any thing new , not been to Disney for a few years and hoped there is something new to see thanks for any info

Scunthorpe, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New rides etc

When was it you last went?

England, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New rides etc

About 2010

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,736 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New rides etc

Magic Kingdom has a whole new area expansion in Fantasyland that you've likely not seen anything in yet, with several new rides and experiences:

http://allears.net/tp/mk/new-fantasyland.htm

The one thing this page doesn't list in new Fantasyland is the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride that just opened this spring:

allears.net/tp/mk/seven-dwarfs-mine-train.htm

The Lion King show has moved to a new theater at Animal Kingdom and is now located in Africa.

You do need to read up and learn how to use the new Fast Pass+ system, as the old Fast Pass system you knew before is gone and has been replaced with a "reservation" Fast Pass system.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
6,686 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New rides etc

Disney would rather sink a billion dollars into FastPass+ than actually add capacity to their parks in the form of new rides...

You will also see "Tron Track" or the monstrous overlay they put on Test Track which I think ruined it.

Can't remember exactly, but American Idol Experience might be in that time frame as well, but that is closing soon depending on the timing of your visit.

There is also a new interactive game to play all around World Showcase at EPCOT, but the name of it escapes me - used to be Kim Possible.

5. Re: New rides etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 06:16