We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast Pass+ wrist bands

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Fast Pass+ wrist bands

Just a quick question about the new wrist bands. We (a family of 7!) will be in Disney World next week. We have the 8 Day Pass with water parks and plan on going to each park twice. We aren't staying in the park, so we won't be given wrist band but I know I can purchase them once we're there. Since I have to pay for them, I'm trying to decide if it's worth it. Is it really more convenient than just our tickets? I definitely see the benefit of not having to hand out 7 tickets every time we enter the park, or use Fast Passes. But is it worth nearly $100? What does everyone else think? Have you found it that much more convenient?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fast Pass+ wrist bands

I wouldn't pay for them We had them last year as we stayed onsite but I'd have been just as happy using my ticket. i don't understand why anyone would shell out money for them.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,682 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fast Pass+ wrist bands

No, if I had to buy that many, the convenience of the band wouldn't be worth that much money to me.

You'll have "credit card" style tickets instead and that's not that much more inconvenient than the bands. Might want to purchase some lanyards before you go at a discount store to carry the cards in, but that would be too much money for bands, IMO.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
16,961 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fast Pass+ wrist bands

I agree, why anyone would pay for them is beyond me.

4. Re: Fast Pass+ wrist bands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 07:16