We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas of Grand Cypress or Reunion Resort

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Topic
Villas of Grand Cypress or Reunion Resort

Hi booking for next yr and going for a villa this time but would really like the best out there - I've been looking at the 3 bed with private pool at Reunion but a friend suggested I look at villas of Grand Cypress ???

We've done all the parks previous visits so our itinery will maybe be more laid back hanging out at pool , out to eat in evenings and most importantly shopping 😜 this visit -- probably Busch gardens and cape canaveral too so proximity to the parks isn't too important -

We usually stay in really nice hotels (Ritz Grande Lakes etc ) so I would love an equally nice villa ( preferably with housekeeping )

Thoughts from anyone that has stayed in both would be really appreciated

Thanks

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,338 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas of Grand Cypress or Reunion Resort

Ask Ben Dunne about the villas at Grand Cypress

Have you seen the reviews on T A ?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas of Grand Cypress or Reunion Resort

Completely different resort Rick

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villas of Grand Cypress or Reunion Resort

Was hoping someone that have stayed at these locations could advise thanks

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
16,492 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villas of Grand Cypress or Reunion Resort

OK have never stayed at either resort but have visited Reunion and looked around the villas and the resort - awesome!!!!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Villas of Grand Cypress or Reunion Resort

Thanks Susie ! I'm 99% committed to book but just a couple of niggles - Would you Consider reunion quite far out of the way Susie ? we will have a car but I just google mapped it and it seems very far from the malls / outlets etc where we would prob spend a good few evenings ?

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
638 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villas of Grand Cypress or Reunion Resort

We stayed in a 3 bed villa with pool, housekeeping etc in Reunion last year.

We were out ever day to Disney, Universal, KSC, Legoland and the malls.

To us, everywhere seemed in reasonably easy reach from Reunion and the place itself is lovely.

If it's within your budget, I'd recommend it.

7. Re: Villas of Grand Cypress or Reunion Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 01:30
Edited: 09 August 2014, 01:30
8. Re: Villas of Grand Cypress or Reunion Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:17