We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be Our Guest- No ADR

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Be Our Guest- No ADR

I'm heading to Orlando in Sept with my partner, however I hadn't realised just how early you need to book dinner reservations for BOG! I've kept an eye on the Disney website for a couple of weeks now just in case someone cancels their reservation, but to no avail. If we can't get an ADR then we'll go for the quick service lunch, but does anyone know if it's ever possible to snag dinner reservations on the day if you go direct to the restaurant ?

Thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Be Our Guest- No ADR

There were plenty walkups being turned away when we went for our ADR, but I assume sometime a group gets lucky.

Pain in the butt really, we had to queue 10 minutes to get to the reservation greeter who was fielding dozens of people asking for a table with no ADR....

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,889 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Be Our Guest- No ADR

Very unlikely you can get reservations by walking up to BOG. But they are now doing standby tickets (sometimes) for lunch so that may work out for you.Very few Disney restaurants take walk ups at all so its better to have an ADR for something even if it isn't your first choice

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,663 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Be Our Guest- No ADR

Better to check with Guest Relations in the morning to see if anything is available that night. That may work out better for you than waiting until right when you want to eat.

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Be Our Guest- No ADR

have a look at wdwmagic.com theres some new info about BOG reservations ect on their home/news page today

Connecticut
Level Contributor
376 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Be Our Guest- No ADR

You may have a better shot at snagging lunch at BOG without an ADR. We arrived around 1:15 just after the lunch rush and was able to go in after a 15 minute wait.

england
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Be Our Guest- No ADR

Keep checking as we managed to book today for 26th August, been trying for months!

7. Re: Be Our Guest- No ADR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 06:17