We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premiership football

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Premiership football

Any bars in Kissimmee that show premier league games?

Edited: 09 August 2014, 17:08
Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premiership football

Yes, all your sports bars will do like buffalo wild wings, I am sure theres a few British style pubs on or near I drive too who will.

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,742 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premiership football

Most if not all sports bars will have the matches and more than you see at home I have been in a bar with 2 matches on at the same time

NY
Level Contributor
388 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premiership football

Since they generally are on live in the morning hours Eastern time zone here there is no other sports competition. Any sports bar should be happy to put it on on for you. It is on the NBC series of networks in case the bartender is not sure.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,776 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Premiership football

Lee M,

Where in Kissimmee are you based ?

Try the "Fox & Hounds Pub" on 192

near the Kissimmee airport.

Edited: 10 August 2014, 01:55
5. Re: Premiership football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 06:17