We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

Our tickets have arrived and I have set up the Disney login then given us all a profile (were the Invincibles ) I have also confirmed all the ticket numbers against each family member so were ready to go.

My question is ,do I have to log a fastpass for each member of our group or will it log us all on when I enter mine as lead member.

I expect the answer to be you must log in each member which will be a bind .

I have spent more time on the computer this holiday thaen any other what with Alamo ,Virgin and now Disneys new ideas ,god knows what you do if you dont have a computer or smart phone .

Thanks for your answers in advance

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

You need to link them and who you are planning for. If they are managed by a single account then all will be planned together. I select the people who I am planning for and it's ll done once

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

thanks David I still have a wait untill the 30 day mark then I will give it a go ,it will save time if this works :)

Level Contributor
1,076 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

When we used it there was a copy and paste style function so you have the option of selecting all your group members. Just make sure either you are all on one MDE account or, if you have multiple accounts that you select that you can change and amend the other people's. My DH messed ours up by setting his own MDE and not telling me so that suddenly I couldn't book or change his rides. Sorted it with a call to Disney support and a swift slap for him!!

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

Thanks I only have the one account which includes the whole group ,so I was wrong lol I didnt know the answer ,again thanks :)

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

You can do ur fast passes from 50 days I be leave as when I was at disney people were telling me the done there fast passes 50 days befor they got there I went in May and it was hard to get fast passes if we changed them I for one don't like the new system as I feel ur holiday is planned to much and ur constant on ur iPad or phone looking for new fast passes disney should look at the express pass like universal it would work out a lot better if u ask me

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

Noel M, you can do your fastpasses 60 days in advance if you are at a Disney resort and 30 days in advance if you are offsite.

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

This new fastpass+ completely destroys the spontaneity of being on holiday. I might be a miserable g*t but I don't want to plan that far in advance. I think I will be giving Disney a miss until grandchildren come along.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,566 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

Quote :- "This new fastpass+ completely destroys the spontaneity of being on holiday"

Not necessarily. We had FP+ booked for HS a couple of days ago. The children decided I had picked the wrong ones, so the night before I logged into MDE & changed them, no problems:-):-)

During our trips to the parks, I've been able to change times, then when FP+ used, able to book others in the parks.

Sure you may not be able to get some of the more popular rides, but that was the case with the old FP anyway, so no real changes there:-)

Anyway, for us, we like the new FP+ system & it's now even better than when we used it on our last trip:-)

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,559 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

Lol @ Charlieeak, quite right too! Did he not realise you were in control of all things Disney lol! I've not even told DH he can have his own account, just said I've set us all up! 😉

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,523 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: I belive I know the answer but have fastpass + question

You will need to place a "check mark" by each guest that will participate in each attraction. You can book different attractions for each guest or book all the same. It's very easy, once you become accustomed to the system.

Hope you secure every FP you're hoping for!